Monday, May 13, 2013

Fitness Challenge: Day 29


Well, we're almost there! This didn't quite end the way I'd planned, but over all, I'm happy with it. I'll try on the jeans tomorrow and take my measurements again and see if there's any change. 

I almost didn't get it done today, because other things kept coming up, but some time after 9PM, I finally did my 10-minute arm workout on the Sparkpeople DVD. I'm hoping that in another week or so, my knee will be recovered enough that I can at least do stretches with the other leg. I don't think I'll be ready for anything on the left for a few weeks. I'm planning on giving it the six weeks or so usually required for healing a serious injury.

I only got 1,870 steps yesterday, but I got 2,838 on Saturday. I was definitely ready for bed Saturday night, though. LOL

How are you doing? Ready to wrap it up?

2 comments:

K Quinn said...

I obviously need redo this challenge LOL! I've been spending the past week etc working outside in good old fashioned play. The videos have been put away for now. I've also been eating more green veggies and drinking smoothies at breakfast. The greens make my appetite for sugar, fat, less. I haven't eliminated anything but I did notice that cookies didn't sound so good (WHAT?!) and such. I was able to fit a skirt I hadn't been in, in over a year. Woo hoo!

Amanda said...

Sounds like you're doing great, Kemi! And there's nothing wrong with just playing! You're still moving, and you're obviously doing something right. :-) I may do another challenge when I can move again.