Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 8: Fitness Challenge


Here we go, the start of week 2! This morning, I did 30 minutes of the Buns of Steel DVD. Then the boys and I walked for 15-20 minutes. Not sure how long we were actually walking because we did stop a couple times, including once so I could pick Bennett up after he slipped off the curb and scraped his knee. He was sure he'd never walk again. (He still is, actually.) So I carried him home. Fortunately, we weren't far from home when he fell. I'm sure I get a bonus on my time for carrying extra weight.

I got 7,086 steps yesterday.

How did you do today? If you're blogging your workouts, feel free to leave your link in the comments.

2 comments:

ShonTrey said...

Today was awesome! I did my 33minute PrayFit DVD and I just spent the last 2hours running around the playground. I feel like I made up for the terrible weekend I had; I didn't work out at all. Oh, I ate that Mudslide Cake so I guess I'm still down, lol. But I'm still encouraged!

Amanda said...

I had to look up PrayFit. I'm always looking for new DVDs to add to my collection because I get bored using the same one over and over. (I also avoid plateaus that way.) I'll have to put it on my wishlist. :-)

As for the cake, don't worry about it! Eating right is important, but it's okay to have a treat sometimes - and this challenge is all about moving, not about food or weight. I may do a water challenge next because I'm having trouble with that and doing this one has certainly kept me on my toes. LOL