Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fitness Challenge: Day 13


I need to get back to posting early in the day. I've been going strong all day, and only sat down an hour or so ago, and I've been moving through all the stuff I need to do online.

I walked at the park this morning. The weather was much nicer than last Saturday morning. I walked for 44 minutes, and even got a tiny bit of jogging in there. And I mean a really tiny bit. 

I have over 10,000 steps by 4:30, and I have more than 11,233 now at almost 8:00, so that should tell you what kind of day I've had. And I'm not done yet. A nap would be good right about now, but if I lay down, I won't get up until morning. LOL

I got 7,021 steps yesterday.

How did your day go? If you're blogging, feel free to leave a link in the comments.

No comments: