Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fitness Challenge: Day 7


Day 7! You made it through one week! I made it through one week! LOL I still haven't hit that point yet where I want to work out as opposed to I have to work out. Soon, I hope. LOL

I do love walking, and I could walk until my legs go numb, but I stopped at two laps around the park this morning. It was 2.69 miles and 49 minutes. Not a great pace, but it'll get better.

I did figure out something cool this morning. I couldn't figure out what to do with my car key while I walked. I usually just carry them with me. Fanny packs are too big to fit me, and I did buy an armband last week for my phone and key, but it turns out it's too big, too. I need to find the packaging and receipt and take it back. (And at this point, you may be thinking, "If she's so stinking small that nothing fits her, then why is she even doing this challenge?" Trust me - Even small people can be out of shape. That's why this was never about weight. My weight has never been an issue. My fitness level, however, has.)

Anyway, back to the key. I just put the keyring (with just my car key and remote) on the strap of my pedometer. Voila. Instant key holder. 

Oh, and yesterday I got in 10,026 steps! 

How did your first week go? Feel free to leave a link to your blog in the comments.

No comments: