Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fitness Challenge: Day 3



I have come to the conclusion that rather than setting my alarm for 6, hitting snooze for an hour, then getting up at 7, I'll just set the alarm for 7. I can't seem to get to bed before 11, and I need 8 hours sleep.

This morning, I did the 30-minute lower body Pilates workout on the Kathy Smith DVD. Gah. I'm trying to remember how much I used to enjoy working out.  It takes a little work to get all those muscles in shape again. LOL After the boys got up, we walked outside for 15 minutes.

How did your day go? Let me know in the comments. If you're blogging about it, feel free to leave your link in the comments.

3 comments:

ShonTrey said...

Working out is just like being on the Phone; my family ignores me until I'm doing it. After I found the rice & stopped Shiloh from crawling between my legs, as I did weight training, it ended up being a great workout!

K Quinn said...

LOL! I so get it ShonTrey. I almost didn't work out today. This challenge helped me fight through and do it. I was soooo tired. I got up at 8 which is an hour later than I want to get up. Here's my post => http://www.beautyformommy.com/2013/04/spring-into-fitness-day-3-cardio/

Amanda said...

When Jeffrey was little, he used to climb on my while I was doing yoga. Come to think of it, Bennett did, too. Ever tried to do "downward facing dog" with a 30-lb kid on your back? LOL